Friday, February 13, 2009

Journal Entry #1

My name is Maggie Brantnall I go to St. Dominic Catholic Secondary School I’m 17 years old I was born on January 6, 1992 in Bracebridge, I live in Gravenhurst, I have 3 sisters 1 brother and 2 step sisters my parents are separated and they both met other people my dad got married the second time. I’m from Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada I grew up in Gravenhurst I lived in Gravenhurst for the rest of my life. My hobbies are swimming, partying, shopping, hanging out with friends, spending time with family, spending time with my boyfriend, glow-in-the-dark bowling, glow-in-the-dark mini golf, arcades, going to a movie theater and seeing a movie, Canada’s Wonderland, theme park, amusement parks, water parks, hot tubing, going to the beach, tanning, doing my nails, taking baths, taking showers, watching tv, playing on the computer, playing my Wii system, playing my XBOX 360, seeing my sister and spending time with her, and a whole bunch of other stuff that I can’t think of.
What I like doing on my free time is songwriting, dancing, doing homework ( just to get it done), doing chores (something to do), reading a book, reading my driver’s book, watching tv, bathing, playing video games, chatting on msn, facebook, and other chatrooms on the computer, playing on the computer, watching movies at home, exercising, and doing stuff what I have to get done what I can’t say or think of. My Dad works for CN rails and my Mom works for the Government of Canada. I’ve been dancing for 6 or 7 years. My Mom hasn’t been working for a few years because she was on disability and that reason why is because of her condition of migrans, but she is back to work but she is working from home right now and she only heads to Barrie once a week. My Dad he has to go down to Toronto and work from Friday-Monday. From Tuesday-Thursday I’m with Friday-Monday I’m with my Mom. My parents been separated for about 5 years by now but at least I get to see both of them.
I’ve had a very harsh life but everybody has their own problems. I try to be good person and I try to be respectful to everyone, but usually I can’t because like getting into fights with my Dad because my Dad doesn’t really care about me he just makes me do chores around the house, he’s very strict, and he doesn’t let me have any meals or gives me any food. My Mom she always there for me she feeds me, and well she pays me for doing chores around the house and she’s really easy to, but when it comes to work she’s not real easy with that.
The thing is with my parents is that my Mom is really easy going, but my Dad isn’t though he gets mad at me for nothing and he tries to kick me out and I’m glad that he is paying child support and it’s better than my Mom paying for it. I’m more close to my Mom than my Dad because he’s never there for me and he usually doesn’t want me around what kind of Dad is that anyways? A good Father would be feeding his children, not yelling and threatening to kick you out all the time or not trying to kick you out and always spend time with his children and be there for his children.
Every summer me and my family go to Canada’s Wonderland, go camping, go swimming and go to Wasaga Beach. Every winter me and my family go down to Barrie to go glow-in-the-dark bowling, glow-in-the-dark mini golf, go shopping, go see a movie and go tubing at Snow Valley. Usually every year for Christmas and Birthdays we go down to Vaughan Mills to go shopping. Once in a while I go and see my sister and spend time with her, and what I think is that I think my sister is the best sibling but that’s all I have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment